This Legal Notice regulates the use of the website www.sidramanzanaseleccionada.com (hereinafter web page) APPLE CIDER SELECTED owned by S.L. CIF B-52516218 and registered office in street Cabrales, 15, 7B, 33201, Gijon and e-mail: email@example.com , this makes available to Internet users.
3. User obligations
The conditions of access and use of this website are subject to the law and the principles of good faith and lawful use by the user of it being prohibited, in general, any kind of damaging action against CIDER APPLE SELECCIONADA or any other company linked to it and contrary to this Legal Notice.
the use of this website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, in particular for illustrative purposes only and is prohibited:
1) Any form of violation of third party rights (right to privacy, right to self-image, intellectual and industrial property, etc.).
2) Perform, using the contents of this website, any advertising as sending unsolicited emails (spam) or similar communication.
3) Enter viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may cause damage or unauthorized content or systems accessible through this website alterations.
4. Intellectual Property .
All content displayed on the page (text, graphics, photographs, logos, designs, source codes, audiovisual content, etc.) are subject to intellectual property rights and / or industrial which holds APPLE CIDER SELECTED or third parties who have authorized their inclusion on the page. Any use of all or part of the contents of the page, made in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, is strictly prohibited. The infringement of these rights may lead to the initiation of judicial, civil or criminal proceedings.
The user who wants to introduce links from their own websites to SELECCIONADA apple cider must comply with the conditions listed below without the ignorance of them avoid responsibilities under the Act:
1) The link will only connect to the home page or home page but can not reproduce in any way (inline links, copying text, graphics, etc.).
2) stay in forbidden, in accordance with applicable law and in force at any time, establish frames of any kind that involve this page and in any case, when viewed in conjunction with outside her content so that: (I) produce, or can produce, error, confusion or misleading users about the true origin of the service or content; (II) involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation; (III) serves to exploit the brand reputation and prestige SELECTED apple cider; or (IV) I otherwise prohibited under current legislation.
3) No made from the page that introduces the link any false, inaccurate or incorrect on APPLE CIDER SELECTED, companies linked to it, its employees or its activities.
4) In any case, it is expressed in the page where the link CIDER APPLE SELECTED has consented to the insertion thereof or otherwise, sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises sender services.
5) It is forbidden to use any name, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive apple cider SELECTED or companies related to it within the page of the sender except as permitted by law or expressly authorized and where permitted, in these cases, a direct link to the website of APPLE CIDER sELECTED in the manner prescribed in this clause.
6) The page containing the link shall comply with the law and may not under any circumstances provide or link to proprietary or third parties that: (i) are unlawful or contrary to morality and decency; (Ii) induces or could induce the user the false impression that APPLE CIDER SELECTED endorses, supports, adheres to or in any way supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender; (Iii) are inappropriate or irrelevant to APPLE CIDER activity SELECTED regard to the place, content and theme of the sender’s website.
In any case, APPLE CIDER SELECTED reserves the right to prohibit links to its website and to demand its withdrawal when they do not fulfill the conditions required in this section.
The user is solely responsible for any infringements which may be incurred or damages that may be caused to third parties by the improper or illegal use of the website.
APPLE CIDER SELECTED not be liable for any damages that may result from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer virus or malfunction in the operation of electronic or computer systems due to causes outside the company.
APPLE CIDER SELECTED not guarantee the accuracy or accept responsibility for any consequences arising from errors in the content provided by third parties that may appear on this website.
Similarly, CIDER APPLE SELECCIONADA not responsible for the content, products or services that can be viewed through electronic links (links) directly or indirectly, through the website, except in cases provided for in Article 17 of Law 34/2002 of July 12, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI). If a user considers that there is a Linked Site unlawful or inappropriate content should report them to APPLE CIDER SELECTED.
Links do not necessarily represent the existence of relationship between CIDER APPLE SELECCIONADA and individuals and entities holding the pages giving access or the recommendation, promotion or identification of CIDER APPLE SELECCIONADA with demonstrations, content or services provided through them . APPLE CIDER SELECTED reserves the right to withdraw unilaterally and at any time the links that appear on its website.
CIDER APPLE SELECTED not know the contents and services of linked sites and therefore not responsible for damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, unavailability, error or uselessness of them or for any other damage than directly attributable to it.
APPLE CIDER SELECTED disclaims responsibility for the “cookies” that third persons may install in the hard disk of user’s computer.
For any legal questions arise concerning the interpretation, application and / or fulfillment of this legal notice and claims that may arise from its use, will apply Spanish law.
Protection of personal data
All personal data voluntarily provided by users through the website for any request, suggestion or similar will be included in a file of personal data owned by APPLE CIDER SELECTED SL and treated in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal data and other regulations.
Those who have provided their personal data may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in relation to them at all times by writing to: APPLE CIDER SELECTED SL, c / Cabrales, 15, 7B, 33201, Gijón or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org .